别只会说“友谊的小船说翻就翻”,get这些超实用吵架用语

 

英文中的吵架用语。...



有人的地方,就难免有争执和误会。争吵,并不代表你们的感情就变质了。(Just because you’re mad at each other doesn’t mean you stop loving each other)

相反,起了争执、分析原因然后和解,对以后关系的发展都大有帮助。一起来学习英文中的吵架用语吧,学会了这些词以后看美剧唇枪舌战都能更顺利点。

>>>>1. 争辩起来没完没了

◣have a fight with someone over/about something:和某人因某事吵了一架

fight此处为名词,“争论,争吵”。

—  What's your problem? Did you have a fight with your girlfriend? 出什么事了啊?你跟女朋友吵架了?

— She's not my girlfriend. Why don't you believe me? 她不是我女朋友啊。你为什么不相信我?

— I would believe you if you didn't lie to me. 你要不对我撒谎,我就会信你。

— Friends with Benefits

◣argue with someone about/over something:和某人就某事争论

argue此处为不及物动词,“争论,争吵,争辩”



— But her mom said she keeps a journal. 但她妈妈说她写日记的。

— She argued with her boyfriend Friday. 周五她跟男朋友起了争执。

— She stormed off just after midnight. 午夜刚过,她就气呼呼地跑走了。

— Insomnia

>>>>2. 生气时,脑里一团混沌

◣piss someone off:使生气,使厌烦

— But he didn't even trust you when he married you. 但他在跟你结婚的时候甚至都不信任你啊。

— If someone made me sign a piece of paper, that would piss me off. 如果有人让我签协议,我会气死的。

— And I would really really hate them for that. 而且我会真的真的讨厌他们这样做。

— The Rich Man's Wife
◣insane/crazy/out of someone's mind:疯了

— Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
— Who gave you the permission to come back here? 谁准你回来的?
— You have just ignored everything I've ever taught you? 我讲的话你都当耳边风了吗?

— Life of Pi

◣go too far:太过分了

— You don't even care how upset I am! 你甚至不关心我有多难过!
— But this time, you have gone too far. 但是这一次,你太过分了。
— What are you gonna do, tell Mom and Dad? 你要做什么?告诉爸妈吗?

— The Simpsons

补充:

I can't take it anymore. 我受不了了。

Give me a break. 让我喘口气吧。

Nonsense!一派胡言!
>>>>3. 冷处理,真的有用吗

◣fed up:厌烦,厌倦
— I am so fed up with those people. I want to go home. 我受够了那些人。我想回家了。
— Okay, look, we can do the test, and then go home, okay? 好的,听着,我们可以先做检查,然后再回家,好吗?

— Love & Other Drugs 

◣leave me alone:不要打扰我;让我一个人呆会儿
— Fine. So don't pay me. 那行,不要付给我钱。
— Excuse me? 你说什么?
— I quit, so you don't have to pay me. Now leave me alone. 我退出,这样你就不用付钱给我了。好了,让我一个人呆会吧。

— American Beauty

◣take a hike:滚开,走开(杀伤力好强,慎用)

— I asked Claire what she wanted for Mother's Day, and she said, "Take a hike." 我问Claire母亲节想要什么,她说:“哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。”
— It's not like that. 不是那样的。

— Modern Family

◣cut it out:省省吧,住口,打住吧

— Get down, Noah, you're gonna kill yourself! 快下来,Noah,你会没命的!
— Noah, cut it out. Noah,快打住。
— Now, will you go out with me? 那你愿意跟我约会了吗?

— The Notebook

补充:

knock it off:住口;别再讲下去了

Enough is enough. 够了够了。

I'm sick of it. 我真的受够你了。

>>>>4. 狠话少说,毕竟还是要和好的

◣make up:和解;言归于好

— Because I want you to marry me. 因为我想跟你结婚。
— It's too late. 太晚了。

— I'll do anything you ask to make up for what's happened to us. 你让我做什么我就做什么,我要弥补我们之间发生的一切。

—  The Godfather

◣get back together (with someone):(和某人)重归于好

Lily, trust me, you and Marshall are going to get back together. Lily,相信我,你和Marshall会和好的。

—  How I Met Your Mother


戳原文更多短语等你来学!


    关注 扇贝网


微信扫一扫关注公众号

0 个评论

要回复文章请先登录注册