我的室友不可能那么不靠谱

 

摘要:外国人有的很(bu)单(kao)纯(pu),经常弄出些让人哭笑不得的事情,今天就一起来看看吧~~war...





摘要:外国人有的很(bu)单(kao)纯(pu),经常弄出些让人哭笑不得的事情,今天就一起来看看吧~~

warned

“Ashley is passed-outon the bathroom floor. Please check on her occasionally.

“艾希莉在浴室地板上晕倒了,有空记得去查看一下她” 。

You'vebeen warned: At least Ashley's housemateswon't be surprised when they go to the bathroom.

特此警告提醒:至少艾希莉的室友进入浴室的时候不会太吃惊。

loo roll



If youuse the last piece, throw this away and put a new roll on.

如果你用掉了最后一片,请扔掉卷筒并且放上新的一卷纸。

Caughtshort: Another person annoyed to get to thetoilet only to realise that their housemate had neglected to replace the looroll.

处境尴尬:令人恼火的是,上厕所后室发现友没有更换卫生纸。

information



Eric, Ihad sex on your bed. Sorry about that. Don’t use your pillow.—Matt

艾瑞克,我在你床上做过了,不好意思哈。枕头就别用了。——马特留

Toomuch information: Matt took the idea of sharedliving a little too far.

信息量过大:虽然是合住模式但马特还是太过了点。

spit



Do notuse! I spit in this—(since someone keeps using it). Thanks!

不要用,我在里面吐痰了——(因为有人总用它)。谢谢!

I spitin it too! (assume yours a joke!)

我也在里面吐痰了!(我猜你是在开玩笑的吧...)

Revengeis sweet: The extreme actions of the personwho left this stern note haven't deterred this food thief.

甜蜜的复仇:留下便签的老兄就算采取了这种极端的行为,无法阻止这个爱偷吃的贼。

housemate



Chris,If you wake me before nine I'll beat the ** out of you. No joke. Go back tosleep or watch TV real now.

克里斯,如果你在九点前吵醒我,我要把你的**打掉,不是开玩笑。回去睡觉或者看电视。

Angryroomie: Michelle leaves housemate Chris astern warning.

生气的室友:米歇尔给克里斯的严厉警告。

dishes



Subtlehint: One disgruntled roommate finds acreative way of getting their friends to clean up after themselves.

微妙的暗示:一个心怀不满的室友发现了一个让他朋友清洗干净洗手池的创意方法。

pee



I amsorry I had to put my pee in the fridge. I sealed it in a plastic bag, thenthis box, then taped it shut.

不好意思我不得不把我的尿放在冰箱。我把它密封在塑料袋里,然后放在这个盒子里,然后贴上了封条。

Enoughto put you off your food: This person foundthat an unexpected and rather unpleasant deposit had been left in the fridge.

足以让你放下你的食物:这个人发现了冰箱里面不愉快的便签。

faceproducts



I’m sorryMatt, I can’t afford for both of us to use my face products. THX.

对不起马特,我买不起我们两个人的护肤品。谢谢。

Wellgroomed: Matt's housemate got fed-up with hisbare-faced cheek.

衣着整齐:马特的室友无法忍受他的厚颜无耻。

annoying



Do youslam your door loudly late at night or early in the morning? You just might bea bad roommate.

你有没有在深夜或者清晨摔门?你也许是一个坏室友。

Do youleave annoying notes in the hall? You just might be self-righteous.

你有没有在大厅留下恼人的便签?你也许很自以为是。

Rebuttal: This student didn't take too kindly to being asked not to slamdoors late at night or early in the morning.

反驳:这个学生面对让他在深夜和凌晨不要摔门的要求很无理。

pants



DearEvan, my parents are coming today, can you please wear pants all day? Thanks.

亲爱的埃文,我的父母今天要来,可以保证一整天都穿好你的裤子吗?谢谢。

Overexposed: Ryan wanted to make sure that his parents weren't given ashock when they visited his shared home.

过度暴露:瑞安希望他的父母来合租屋看到他的室友时,不会过于惊讶。

toast



Stopturning the toaster up!

不要把烤面包机的温度调高!

Burnttoast: This person got fed up of their favourite snack being ruined time andtime again.

焦面包:这个人对于心爱的零食不断被毁坏很恼火

各位家长,如果您还有许多选择学校困惑的地方,您可以加到我们的淘学校家长交流指导群!我们的群号:523434775. 在这里,家长可以进行互动,我们也会耐心的解答您现在留学路上的困惑!点击关注下边的二维码,关注淘学校,小淘会为您推送最好的留学消息。


    关注 淘学校


微信扫一扫关注公众号

0 个评论

要回复文章请先登录注册