【绘本阅读】Danny and the Dinosaur Go to Camp

 

ICANREAD09--DannyandtheDinosaurgotocamp喜欢就关注,但爱是转发分享:)...



喜欢就关注,但爱是转发分享:)


前言

Vivi说在前面

单词详解:

on the mark 这个是体育用语,不太好直接翻译,就是类似“各就各位,起跑”

ketchup 番茄酱

bunk床铺

go on a hike/ go hiking徒步旅行

hold tight 握紧

on your mark 各就各位

get set 预备

toasted marshmallow 烤棉花糖

touchdown 触地得分

room空间,在文中的意思是指胃里的空间(能不能再吃得下东西)

【家长请进】英文绘本阅读指南


Danny went to camp for the summer. He took along his friend the dinosaur.

夏天,丹尼去野营。他带上他的恐龙朋友一起去。
"Camp is fun. You will enjoy it," said Danny. "Thanks. I needed a vacation," said the dinosaur.

“野营很有趣。你会喜欢的,”丹尼说。“谢谢。我需要一个假期,”恐龙说。

"Welcome," said the camp owner. "You are the first dinosaur we ever had here."

“欢迎,”野营的主人说。“你是第一只来到我们这里的恐龙。”

Lana the leader said, "Let's start with a race. On your mark, get set, go!"

组长兰娜说,“我们一起赛跑。各就各位,预备,跑!”

The dinosaur took a step. "You win!" shouted Danny.

恐龙走了一步。“你赢了!”丹尼大喊。
The children played football.

孩子们玩足球。

The dinosaur ran with the ball and nobody could stop him. "Touchdown!" shouted Danny.

恐龙带着球跑,没有人能让他停下来。“持球触地!”丹尼大喊。
Lana took everybody to the lake. "Here is where we row our boats," she said.

兰娜把所有人带到湖边。“我们在这里划船,”她说。

The children rowed little boats. Danny rowed the dinosaur.

孩子们划小小的船。丹尼划恐龙。

It was time for lunch. "Please pass the ketchup," said Danny.

午餐时间到了。“请把番茄酱递给我,”丹尼说。

"Of course, just as soon as I finish this bottle," said the dinosaur.

“没问题,挤完这瓶我就马上给你,”恐龙说。
After lunch everybody wrote letters home. "Please send me my own ketchup." Danny wrote.

午餐之后,所有人都写信回家。“请邮寄给我一瓶专用的番茄酱。”丹尼写上。

"Send me a pizza," wrote the dinosaur.

“邮寄一个批萨给我,”恐龙写上。
"Now let's go on a hike," said Lana, and everybody followed her.

“现在我们开始远足,”兰娜说,所有人都跟着她走。
Then Danny got tired and climbed on the dinosaur.

然后,丹尼累了,他爬到恐龙身上。

"Wait for us! We're tired too!" shouted the children.

“等等我们!我们也累了!”孩子们大喊。
"Hold tight," said the dinosaur.

“抓紧,”恐龙说。

The dinosaur even carried Lana!

恐龙甚至还带上了兰娜!
It got dark. Everybody sat around the campfire.

天变黑了。所有人都围着营火而坐。

Lana gave out toasted marshmallows. "Here, have all you want," she said.

兰娜分派烤棉花糖。“在这里,你想要多少烤棉花糖都可以,”她说。
"Thanks, but I don't have room for more," said Danny.

“谢谢,但是我吃不下更多了,”丹尼说。

"I have room." said the dinosaur.

“我吃得下。”恐龙说。
It was time for bed. "I can't wait to get under the covers," said Danny.

睡觉时间到了。“我希望马上钻进被窝,”丹尼说。

"Me too," said the dinosaur.

“我也一样,”恐龙说。
But the dinosaur's bunk was too small for him.

但是恐龙的床铺对于恐龙来说太小了。

He took a pillow and went outside.

恐龙带了一个枕头走去外面。
"Wake me up for the breakfast," said the dinosaur, and he fell asleep on the ground.

“叫我起床吃早餐,”恐龙说,接着,他在地上睡着了。

"Good night," Danny said.

“晚安,”丹尼说。
充盈的人生,需要坚持

喜欢它
收藏+转发



    关注 Vv花园


微信扫一扫关注公众号

0 个评论

要回复文章请先登录注册

恐龙 相关文章