这爵士腔真是碉堡了 Invisible ——Aloan

 

Invisible——Aloan...





Aloan:Soul & Trip Hop ,Genève, Genève ,来自瑞士 ,音乐类型 独立音乐。

听着这首 Invisible突发想来一杯烈酒的冲动,有木有?!

Invisible ——Aloan
 
I’ve just noted that my skin
我突然注意到我的皮肤
Is a bit clearer than usual
比平时要更透明一点
It whistles within.
仿佛有律动在其中
Just did you see the light is burnin’ nowthrough me
你有没有看见阳光正在我身上穿灼而过
In a minute oh oh
用不了一分钟,噢噢
I’ll make out a patch on the sofa behind me
我就要在我身后的沙发上变成一堆碎片了
 
So please, put your hands on me to be sureI’m still living.
所以请你,用你的双手捉住我,去确认我还活着
And if you can, hold me as hard as you can
如果可以的话,用力紧紧抱着我
It gives me a shape, a substance of a shade
这会给我一个形体,一个斑斓的实体
You don’t need to find the right words.
你无需找话来安慰我
I am invisible, so invisible
我在消失,消失于无形
But when you touch me you see me with yourhands, oh
但当你触摸我,你会看见我就在你手中,噢
I am invisible, so invisible
我正在隐形,如此清澈透明
I know your skin, will reveal me at theend,
我知道你的肌肤,终会让我显形
So touch me.
所以请触摸我
There’s dust flowin’ in my veins,
灰尘流入我的血液
Sparklin’ in electric lights then fallin aslil’ snowflakes
刹那的电光逝若雪花
And awful drafts yells in my brest andchills
寒栗的感觉侵入我的胸口
I fell to the ground even if I can’t seethey’re still hold my soul
我跌倒在地,就算我看不见,他们仍然控制着我的灵魂
Oh but please, come closer and define alllines of what I am,
噢,请求你,靠近我并定义我的身份
Then give me a shape a substance and ashade,
然后给我一个形状,一个斑斓的实体
I am whisper not too far away from you andeasy
我会在你耳边轻轻吟唱,如此容易
I am invisible, so invisible
我在消失,消失于无形
But when you touch me you see me with yourhands, oh
但当你触摸我,你会看见我就在你手中,噢
I am invisible, so invisible
我在隐形,如此清澈透明
I know your skin, will reveal me at theend,
我知道你的肌肤,终会让我显形
Oh, Tell me well I am just invisible soinvisible,
噢,认真告诉我吧,我正在消失,消失于无形
when you touch me you can see me with yourhands.
当你触摸我,你会看见我就在你手中
Oh, no, oh
噢,不,噢
I’m just invisible, so invisible
我正在隐形,如此清澈透明
I know your skin, will reveal me at theend, oh at the end.
我知道你的肌肤,终会让我显形,噢一定会的
Transparency, now can you see me fadin’
透明,此刻你能看见我在消逝吗
Transparency,indeed a systemfailin’
透明,切实的全面消逝
Like a fresh stitch to praise my poor andrain all over vanishing a moment
就像一条新的伤疤在赞颂我的悲惨,瞬间用大雨抹掉了一切
But ain’t no way I see no explanation towatch it here I have to face the fact that I’m disappearing
但这没办法,我没有办法去留住它,只有眼睁睁的看着我逐渐消失
Take a moment take a seat, think it over
抽点时间坐下来,好好想想
Desperately searching for reflection in amirror.
拼命地搜索那镜中的映像
Pull up in my hair lots of questions in myhead
揪着我的头发,脑中充满了问题
I can’t figure out if I’m alive or if I’mdead, u forget to
我不明白我是活是死,你忘记了去——
Take a moment take a seat, think it over
抽点时间坐下来,好好想想
Desperately searching for a purpose in amirror
绝望地搜索那镜中的映像
While I’m watching I’m putting up my fire
此刻我看见我正在燃起我的热情
I can’t seem to be seen that I need to beadmired.
看来我似乎无法被认为值得欣赏
Take a moment take a seat, think it over
抽点时间坐下来,好好想想
I can’t seem to be seen that I need to beadmired
看来我似乎无法被认为值得钦佩
Take a moment take breeze and think it over
抽点时间吹吹微风,好好想想
Midnight leaving now.
黑夜正在离去


    关注 总有那么一首歌


微信扫一扫关注公众号

0 个评论

要回复文章请先登录注册