【西班牙清新民谣】Pajaro Sunrise - Song For Evangeline
“Pájaro”西班牙语译为鸟,乐队音乐如其名,鸟鸣日升透出一片欣荣光景。甜蜜轻灵的曲调,配合极富南欧舒适感的唱腔,交织云淡风轻之美。...
07年首张ST即确立其安静恬淡的音乐基调,至今已发行四张专辑:Pajaro Sunrise(2007);Done/Undone(2009);Old Goodbyes(2011);Kulturkatzenjammer(2013)。旋律悦耳,唱腔松弛带空气感,节奏略零碎却自在契合。民谣风格下,带些许bossa nova、爵士、电子。水彩般清新明快,看似漫不经心却是闪烁光亮的音乐。Song For Evangeline
Working class middleman
工人阶级的中间人
Slips down a hole and who's to blame
滑落到洞里死了,是谁的责任
If soon he's forgotten
如果他很快就会被遗忘
And dries like the rain.
就像雨水很快即会蒸发掉
But life always got a big smile
但是生活总带张大大的笑脸
For those who fall and are left behind
笑那些情绪已然崩溃活着的人们
Never remembered,
死者从来不会被铭记
They never surrender,
但是他们从来不屈服
Never die.
他们的意志永生着
Don't cry for me evangeline,
不要为我哭泣伊万杰琳
Don't be like those unholy queens
不要像邪恶的皇后那般咒怨生活的不公
Unholy queens
邪恶的皇后
And don't you cry, cry, cry.
也不要哭泣,哭泣,哭泣
Now don't you cry, darling, don't cry.
请别哭亲爱的,不要哭
So fortune cookies would say
那样幸运就会站到你的身边
That changes are coming
一切都会好起来的
And one of these days
就在这些天
Blue will be blue
蓝色会变成真正的蓝色
And not just a shade of gray.
再也不是灰色的影子
Now wipe your nose, dry your eyes
擦擦你的鼻涕和眼泪
Let your fingers point to the sun.
让你的手指向太阳
Blow out your sadness
让风吹散你的悲伤
And, darling, have your fun.
亲爱的享受你的人生吧
And don't cry for me evangeline,
不要为我哭泣伊万杰琳
Don't be like those unholy queens
不要像邪恶的皇后那般咒怨
Unholy queens
邪恶的皇后
And don't you cry, cry, cry.
也不要哭泣,哭泣,哭泣
Now don't you cry, darling, don't cry.
请别哭亲爱的,不要哭
Now don't you cry
不要哭
For love that is born someday has to die.
因为爱有生的一天就会有死的一天
Now don't you cry when i am gone.
当我离去的时候不要哭泣
关注 欧美音乐沙龙
微信扫一扫关注公众号